Experienced web design and development
I'm a designer and developer who focuses on building high quality, fully optimized, responsive websites for any business, individual, or non-profit.
Today, if your website isn't built to handle every single style, model, and size device, you're missing out on over half of all traffic on the web. A responsive website that loads quickly on all devices is a must in 2019. You'll lose up to 40% of site visitors for every second of time they wait for your content to load (after 4 seconds). Don't miss out on potential customers!
- Web Design/Development
- Designing and buidling a website that meets your needs.
- SEO/SEM Optimization
- Ensuring you're utilizing the best content in your site to produce strong search engine ranking results.
- General Website Maintenance
- Organizing code, eliminating redundant or unnecessary characters, and minimizing file sizes to promote future under-the-hood accessibility.
- Website Optimization
- Decreasing load time, increasing responsiveness, and generally optimizing site performance.
- SSL Authentication
- Enabling security compatibility with all browsers.
*Required for Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Safari beginning in 2019.
February 7, 2019
Use a preprocessor and don't look back...
Back in 2014 while I was at my first design job ever, a coworker of mine recommended I get involved in...
January 21, 2019
What I've been listening to...
Now that I've been back in my element with coding, successfully dedicating about 2-3 hours per day...